Friday, July 26, 2013

A Wolf's Tale

Hello, readers!
     Again, I've been hard at work on my novella! Now I am aware of the details of said novella that I have released, but disregard all of them.
     I am currently in the works of A Wolf's Tale, but I was very dissatisfied with how the first idea actually turned out. Yeah, give no explanation for the Reaper, good one! Anyways, I've been working on a new premise and new characters, as well as giving the tigers more depth themselves. Here is the new synopsis.

     In the distant realm of Valazar, the Tigers of the underground city, Varag, have risen and sworn vengeance on the Black Wolves who now reside in their former territory. After massacring every pack in the land, Ruhor, the only wolf remaining, and former leader of his own pack, attempts to seek refuge in the Wolf pack near the Gharial Valley, only to find them to be slaughtered. In the midst of the bodies, he finds two survivors and is tasked to bring them to safety. As they flee from the tigers' pursuit, they find themselves trapped in Varag with all the tigers in Valazar. And as they fight to stay alive, one tiger unleashes darkness in the mysterious entity called the Reaper who begins hunting them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment